It was all my fault really. Are you shocked? I don't know if you talked to mom, but he was with a family and they were allergic to him. My friend at work has his brother Ron Weasley. Did you see that post? Look how different they are. He is a second generation golden doodle. He is super cute though. REALLY mellow. He will either calm Piper down, or she will get him all crazy!! He is cool though. I just love his name.
I love to live, laugh, and love! Sounds cheesy, but it is so true. I teach little ones and dream about wriitng my own children's book and/or having my very own cupcake bakery. Yum!
3 comments:
I can't believe Mom said yes to another dog! How awesome is the little furball?
ha ha, notice who is holding the dog in the pic
It was all my fault really. Are you shocked? I don't know if you talked to mom, but he was with a family and they were allergic to him. My friend at work has his brother Ron Weasley. Did you see that post? Look how different they are. He is a second generation golden doodle. He is super cute though. REALLY mellow. He will either calm Piper down, or she will get him all crazy!! He is cool though. I just love his name.
Post a Comment