This is one of my favorite pictures of me because I am holding my nephew at 7 days old. I love him very much.
Looks like my brother, Sarah, and Aidan had a scary weekend. I don't want to retell the story, check www.attheddc.blogspot.com if you are interested. The point is, I love my family and I want nothing but the very best for them. Please send wishes their way and send Aidan your love, hugs, and kisses. Love you guys!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Love You Aidan Muffin
at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We love you too Aunt K. I will call as soon as we get any real news, and when we get to go home. In the meantime, email or DDC comments are the best ways to reach us. Your nephew is cuddled up with his yellow blanket right now, sleeping like crazy because he spent all day being Wigglesaurus. Good night.
We have a large flat screen TV for the internet and Aidan can see it from his crib. He is looking at you pictures :) Thanks for your nice message.
Post a Comment