
It is with deep sadness that I am posting this blog tonight. Katie's mother and best friend, Jane Shea passed away this morning at Franklin Medical Center. I speak for so many when I send Katie and her family my deepest sympathies, sincere thoughts of love and support, as well as all the hugs I can imagine. Katie, I love you and I am so sorry for this loss.
Another reminder to all that life is way to short and it can change in an instant. Love everyday, all day. I love all of you and I am so thankful to have you in my life.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Sad News
at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What happened Kris?
She wasn't feeling well. Went to the hospital via ambulance. She was there for a little while and they decided they wanted to get her to Baystate, but by that time she had a heart attack and passed away.
It is so awful.
Post a Comment