CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fun Day at the Farm

So today we had so much fun! We got a little bit of a late start, but we made it there on time. One of my favorite parts about the ride to Candia, two third grade boys and one fourth grade boy, in the back seat of my car, singing Leona Lewis' Bleeding Love. I called back and said, "Do you mind if I turn this up a little? I love this song." They replied, "Yeah." Apparently they all loved it too. They had their DS and PSP's going as they sang in a high pitched voice, "KEEP BLEEDING, KEEP KEEP BLEEDING LOVE!" I had to smile. It was so darn cute. Then, they got on a whole new track and were making motions to the cars that would go by. One boy yelled up to me, "Ms. Mullins, be careful because they might ram us!" I had to laugh!
The farm was cool. I loved the reindeer's antlers, they were just beautiful. We saw 3 new lynx kitties, 3 silly pigs, many momma and baby goats, 2 shining black bears, baby lambs, trumpeter swans, tons of horses and cows, a camel, porcupine, wolverine, wolves, mountain lion, owls, hawks, ducks, oxen, and ummm.....foxes. The weather was gorgeous! We took a tractor ride, a hayride, and some of the kiddos rode on a pony. We ate lunch, checked out the gift shop, and then went to Puritan's for ice-cream. Yum! I would re-do that day in a heartbeat, although we were 20 minutes late getting home! Oops!!
Tomorrow is a normal day, well for the 6 1/2 day mark, and tomorrow is field day at Otter Brook!! I get to lead the kiddos in badminton! Wooo! Super fun.
Love ya!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

wow, i'm in the hosiptal for overnight call, and reading this, i'm pretty sure i picked the wrong job....:)