As of right now, I only have 11 1/2 days left to teach my 3rd and 4th graders for the year. Wow! Where did time go? Things are super hectic! This week is spirit week at school. Monday the kiddos were allowed to chew gum during the day, yesterday we wore our PJ's, and today was twin day. Tina was my twin! Tomorrow is crazy hair/80's day and Friday is beach day. It is pretty fun! The kiddos really get into it.
I have been busy completing my self-evaluation for the year, grading like a mad woman, and getting my narratives done for the report cards. In the classroom the kiddos have been taking their end of year assessments and organizing their portfolios. They too are practicing their skills writing a self-evaluation. It is so hectic!
On Friday, our school is headed to Otter Brook to celebrate field day. It is such a pretty area and the kiddos get the chance to swim all afternoon. It is so cool! Saturday I am going bowling with my 4th graders as our last hurrah together. That is always a fun time. Sunday is my cousins graduation party, Monday I have my portfolio conferences with students and parents, Wednesday we are going to Charmingfare Farm in Candia, NH, and it just goes on and on! So, hopefully you know why I am not posting as often. I am a little swamped! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and fabulous weekend!!! Love ya!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Counting Down the Days
at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds like your hands are full, but in a pretty neat way ^_^
You should try to Moby post if you arent going to sit down at the computer.
Post a Comment