CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Saturday Night With The girls



I had so much fun last night out with some of my favorite people. After spending the day cleaning the house, I was ready to party. Tina was the first to show up at 7. Followed by Matora and then the TF crew. I was so excited to see everyone. The party was going to be larger, but many people cancelled on the day of. So that stunk. But, we still managed to have a great time. Nothing like sipping margaritas, munching on snack food, and chatting with the girls. It was some much needed girl time! Around 10 we went out to The Railroad here in Keene. It isn't much of a dance club, but in Keene, it is the best that you can find. We shook our booties to some old school last night. Remember Hotstepper? Rump Shaker? Coolio? Boyz to Men? It was cool. Lisa was trying to convince the group to go over to McCue's pool hall to meet up with a fellow employee. The crew wanted to dance, so we decided last call would be at McCue's. We walked in to the hall, they already called last call, but Lisa worked her magic and had her friend Brock serve us shots and beer. Well, not to me, but to the girls. We danced one song and it was then time to go. I drove the girls to McDonald's and that was quite the experience. 4 drunk ladies in the back of my car at the drive thru...wow! I couldn't stop laughing and I do not think the McDonald's crew was impressed. Pretty funny though. Anyway, I dropped the girls off at the Holiday Inn and headed home to bed. What a night! I love my girlfriends and they always know how to make me laugh. Next weekend we will reunite again for Morgan's first birthday. Wow! How time flies. Love you ladies! Thanks for visiting.

0 comments: