CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Back in Keene

So, here I am back in Keene. As usual, the free internet that we get in the apartment is not working. After setting up all these different things with my brother in Delaware, I was anxious to get back online to play around. I have lugged my things to the Colony Mill and here I sit in the Food Court. For those who don't know the Mill, it is actually very nice. Come visit and I will show you.
So...I posted a few of my Aidan pictures in a slideshow. There are MANY more. I will get to them, I promise. I have just been sitting here a bit too long. I conveniently chose a seat in the Colony Mill where the sun was shining directly on my forehead, so I have had to squint through this entire process. I know, I know, I should just move. Well, the sun continues to shift, so I am hoping I can tough it out. Oh well.
I miss the little pumpkin in Delaware already. He is just so much fun to hang out with. He is so inquisitive now and very aware. He is starting to play with sounds and his smile is to die for! it was great to come home though. I was happy to see my Bigger Pumpkin here in Keene. I missed him very much.
This morning I started the process of cleaning up the apartment and shopping for snacks and drinks for tomorrow night's Girls Night In. I cannot wait to see friends and let loose a little bit. It should be a good time. I am sure there will be pictures to prove it. Check back.
Anyway, I am off to the apartment on this beautiful sunny day to continue laundry, scrub the bathtub, clean the floors and dust. Such fun! Hopefully dessert will be my reward.

Love you all. : ) Eat something sweet.
(Pots, hang in there sweetie. My thoughts are with you.)

1 comments:

14 said...

Your Little Pumpkin misses you too. He will make noises now when you move your fingers across his lips thanks to you :)