
I had the best time with my very best friends. The girls sent me a post on Friday morning telling me that I had to be ready to go at 9 am. I had to wear a bathing suit under my clothes and to pack a white tank top and something to wear with it. I had NO IDEA what I was going to do. All the girls came on Saturday morning sporting black t-shirts that had the wedding date going up the front along with the words, "Team Bride". Each of the girls had a nickname (Abba, Twag, T, JBenz, Lizzy, Trouble, and mine, Krit) on the back of the shirt. We drove to Hampton Beach and spent the day soaking up the sun and enjoying each other's company. Around 5 we headed up to the condo that Kelly's parents rented out for the week. It was right on the strip, smooshed between two restaurants. We could sit on the porch and people watch while listening to music. We drank at the condo while I played DJ with my iPhone. Again, laughter and lots of stories. We all showered, had a fun photo shoot up on the porch and headed off for dinner. After dinner we went back to the condo to have some bachelorette shots and make a plan for the night. I wanted to hit up the "Sketchy dance bar" so that I could dance the night away. Sure enough, that is where we went. Super fun to dance. We all felt like we were on the Jersey Shore with the big muscle men, their flashy t-shirts, hair gel, and of course, fist pumping. We had so much fun. We closed the club and headed back to the condo. Abbe, Jenn, Kelly, Jay, and I went for a 1:30 am swim in the ocean before we headed back to the condo for cupcakes and more laughter. I had the best time. I truly feel blessed to have such amazing friends who really look out for each other. I couldn't have asked for a better day/night with my girls. I can't believe the wedding is less than two weeks away. Crazy!! : )
Monday, August 9, 2010
Bachlorette
at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment