CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving




Just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I want you to know that I am thankful that I have each of you in my life. Travel safe, fill those bellies, and enjoy the holiday!! Love ya!!

5 comments:

14 said...

Ok, I think its finally time to change the settings on your blog. You post all these cool pictures but for some reason the background is sorta see-through and it makes it hard to see.

However, I hope you guys have a great time in CT, and I am looking fwd to seeing you.

14 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
14 said...

I love the new background ^_^

I think its probably been up for 2 minutes, because I saw you commented on the DDC and I came back here to check.

Kristin Mullins said...

Yeah! You are quick!! I think this one is better! : )

Sarah said...

Happy thanksgiving to you! we can't wait to share our second thanksgiving with you. I do believe that your thanksgiving hopping may give you a reputation though....:)