CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Long time... no post

So it has certainly been a long time since I sat down to write something on my blog, let alone to change the layout. I didn't have volleyball practice today so I decided to go shopping, make chicken noodle soup, and update the blog! I hope you enjoy the new layout and when I can clean up my start up disk for my computer I will load some new pictures! ; ) As for life in NH, things are going well. I feel like I am never really home to enjoy the new house. I really like living here. It is small, but really, perfect for Craig and I. Well, that is how I feel anyway. The leaves are the most beautiful that I have seen since I can remember. The colors are just so vivid and every time I drive my car after school I slow down to take pictures. Again, I will post soon. Anyway, driving down our road from school to home is just gorgeous! We raked leaves a few weeks ago and I really enjoyed it. We need to do it again soon. Fall is such a cool time of year.
Volleyball has been going very well. We are 11-3 right now and are in to the second half of our season. If we stay undefeated we should keep our second place spot under Frontier. I hope we can take them, but my girls are just too mental to get it right. We will just have to wait and see. I do love it though. I don't know what I would do without volleyball in my life. I am actually bummed because the league that I play in is starting next week and I will miss it until the high school season is done. Looks like we are playing mostly double headers on Monday nights, which I am so excited about. Yay!! ; )
School is going well. I love my students. I think they make me laugh until I cry at least once a day. Here are a few of my favorite quotes thus far:
After picking up my recycling box a K student said, "Ms. Mullins I will see you yesterday to pick up the paper again." Ok cutie pie! : )
Another K student was identifying 'J' words and thought that the jellybeans in the picture were "Jellybuttons". My kiddos say SO many things, but here are few of my favorite. "My favorite game is Mortal Come Back." ~ "My biggest fear is that I will marry a vampire." - "My grandma can't read." Oh really, she can't? "Well, she can, but I don't understand her." - wow, as I type they rush out of my brain and I can't remember. I need to start writing them down! I do love my kiddos though. They make my job easy and I just love them for making me smile everyday. I hope the year continues this way. I am the science leader for the building and that is pretty cool. It makes me feel very official. I am also the lead teacher for technology and I run the digital photography club. Sweet! : )
I think that is all for now. I am looking at a busy weekend. Home game against Mohawk on Friday night, Six Flags Fright Fest with the volleyball team on Saturday, Walk for Greyhound Rescue at Alyson's Orchard with Mom on Sunday, and hopefully time with Craig in between all those things.
Miss my brother and his family like crazy! I wish they were all closer to me, or I to them. Love you guys!! : )
I promise to be a little better posting. : ) Until next time!!

1 comments:

14 said...

We love you too, and we cant wait to see you. It will come faster than you think if you keep as busy as you are.

Your quotes from your kiddos are really funny. You should look for a blog widget where its really easy to enter text and that way you can just add them without having to make a whole post.