I am so jealous by the way, how long are the courses open up there? There is one near here that we will have to try when you are down, we havent gone yet.
Craig won by one stroke!! Crazy!! It was really fun and I think you would have loved it. I wanted to break my club at Twinkle Town because I was up on Craig and had one TERRIBLE hole. It sucked. They are open until about October I think. I don't know when you plan to come home next, but you can come check out our new place and take part in the tourney. : )
We are going up to Sarah's cousin's wedding reception the end of September, and we were going to come to TF that weekend. One of the days we will absolutely go to Keene!
I love to live, laugh, and love! Sounds cheesy, but it is so true. I teach little ones and dream about wriitng my own children's book and/or having my very own cupcake bakery. Yum!
3 comments:
Well, who won?!
I am so jealous by the way, how long are the courses open up there? There is one near here that we will have to try when you are down, we havent gone yet.
Craig won by one stroke!! Crazy!! It was really fun and I think you would have loved it. I wanted to break my club at Twinkle Town because I was up on Craig and had one TERRIBLE hole. It sucked. They are open until about October I think. I don't know when you plan to come home next, but you can come check out our new place and take part in the tourney. : )
We are going up to Sarah's cousin's wedding reception the end of September, and we were going to come to TF that weekend. One of the days we will absolutely go to Keene!
Post a Comment